Notices
Whats In Our Shop In-house builds and projects

Innovate Superchargers

Old 05-20-2013 | 01:05 PM
Former Vendor

Default Innovate Superchargers

As some of you may know, Innovate Motorsports is now in the Supercharger business having bought the North American rights to Sprintex Jeep and FRS systems. Our Demo Jeep has covered a lot of ground since we started in August and while it has been a screamer with the stock setup and the supercharger it lacked a little “eye” appeal. So we thought we would do a simple build that would be similar to what most of our customers will be doing to their Jeeps.
This is our starting point, a 2010 JK Sport.

Already Supercharged.

First we started with the Bumpers. We chose Paramount units for the front and rear. The front was selected due to the integrated lights and stubby style. This is a model 51-0308L.

The rear bumper is the sport model. The tire carrier is integrated. I liked it because of the X cut out for Sprintex. We may light that in the future.

Paramount has also been tapped for the 50” light bar and roof rack. The light bar is slated for install later this week.
Old 05-20-2013 | 01:12 PM
JK Junkie

Nice!!!! Looking forward to the build
Old 05-23-2013 | 08:01 AM
Former Vendor

The next step is the suspension. I went with the BDS System, it has 5.5” of lift so I can get 37’s if I want. This is a brand new long arm that promises plenty of twist.

Given that this requires some welding I took it to Custom Off Road, I am so glad I did. The system was the first off the assembly line and there were a couple of issues I would not have caught had it not been for those guys. So Big thanks to Marco, Todd and Jerry, I appreciate the expertise on the install. Here are a few photos of this portion of the build.

Of course you have to read the directions, I would never look at the wall poster.

Some Grinding

And its almost done…(this is about 20 hours of work.

And here it is with the old wheels and tires. It really needs some new shoes at this point.

Old 05-23-2013 | 02:39 PM
JK Junkie

Sweet. Keep up the good work
Old 05-28-2013 | 10:08 AM
Former Vendor

I just received the Headlights from HID Projector, Apart from being HID they also have a ring of blue LED lights. Love em.

Along with the HID’s I got a 50” light bar from Paramount.
Can you say night wheeling?

Also have the Yukon Axles and Gears.

going with 5:13’s to compensate for the 35” tires and to allow for 37’s to 40’s in the future. I expect the RPM curve will be shifted a little high at highway speeds. Instead of 1950 RPM at 70MPH it will probably be around 2500. The axles are 35 spline to go with an air locker which I DON'T HAVE. ..yet. Now I just need some time and space for the install.

I'll post some more when installed.
Old 05-28-2013 | 10:44 AM
Former Member

Having gotten to drive the Paramount JK with the Sprintex installed on it, glad to see you using some of their stuff in the build. Great combo.
Old 05-29-2013 | 03:58 PM
JK Junkie

Always look forward to seeing your progress
Old 06-07-2013 | 09:32 AM
Former Vendor

Default Tornados!

The tornado attack has slowed down the build a bit. When I get some more done I will post up.
Old 06-07-2013 | 10:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ChargedJK
The tornado attack has slowed down the build a bit. When I get some more done I will post up.
Not good man sad to hear
Old 07-31-2013 | 07:53 PM
JK Newbie

Sweet work right there, Keep it up!

Quick Reply: Innovate Superchargers