Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

August Manitoba Run

Old 08-18-2010, 10:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,

I live in Regina and have been struggling to find people to wheel with around here, did some trails in Ouray, CO and Ontario this summer but wanted to know if your group is open to Sask people. Also I don't have a JK or Jeep, had a YJ for awhile then a POS truck that I got rid of. Currently wheeling an FJ that I lifted and put some 33's and skids on. Might look at getting a JK tho, kinda been waiting to see if they change engines. Anyways looks like you guys have a good thing going here, if you guys are open to non-jeeps cool, if not I'm sure I'll check back if/when I am back in a Jeep
Old 08-18-2010, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepinCanuck
Hey guys,

I live in Regina and have been struggling to find people to wheel with around here, did some trails in Ouray, CO and Ontario this summer but wanted to know if your group is open to Sask people. Also I don't have a JK or Jeep, had a YJ for awhile then a POS truck that I got rid of. Currently wheeling an FJ that I lifted and put some 33's and skids on. Might look at getting a JK tho, kinda been waiting to see if they change engines. Anyways looks like you guys have a good thing going here, if you guys are open to non-jeeps cool, if not I'm sure I'll check back if/when I am back in a Jeep
I think I speak for most of us when I say the more the merrier! After all we have gone wheelin with a flying Nitro in the past, I am sure we could welcome an FJ!!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 0llll0 Wife
I think I speak for most of us when I say the more the merrier! After all we have gone wheelin with a flying Nitro in the past, I am sure we could welcome an FJ!!
x2 come and join the fun.... ya know ya'll have a blast. I might even make this one...although I've been soo busy.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by neXgen
x2 come and join the fun.... ya know ya'll have a blast. I might even make this one...although I've been soo busy.
x3 come out and have fun. We're always open!!! With the WORE guys joining there might even be another FJ there (WORE is not a brand specific club).

Hope you can find the time neXgen, we'll be missing you if you can't make it.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 0llll0 Wife
Originally Posted by neXgen
Originally Posted by mjolnir
x3 come out and have fun. We're always open!!! With the WORE guys joining there might even be another FJ there (WORE is not a brand specific club).

Cool Talked to the GF and she'll be coming along too, we'll be camping as well.
So I'll be at the Tim's in Brandon for 11:30 on the 28th!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mjolnir
I'll do my best, and should know by next week. If anything I will definately make the sunday run.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:51 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JeepinCanuck
Cool Talked to the GF and she'll be coming along too, we'll be camping as well.
So I'll be at the Tim's in Brandon for 11:30 on the 28th!
Right on! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing an FJ on the trails! See you soon. Also you can keep track of the run on wore.ca
Check it out, its another good local club!

Last edited by 2vpblaze; 08-19-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:39 AM
JK Newbie

hey all,
Not sure yet if I can make it, I start holidays that weekend and we might be going on a trip.
Just thought I would mention something, but I will try to make her out.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

6 more sleeps still no trackbar but we will good to go..............
Old 08-23-2010, 04:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dracattack
6 more sleeps still no trackbar but we will good to go..............
Dracattack, Do you need to borrow a stock trackbar if yours does not come in on time?

Quick Reply: August Manitoba Run