Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone from Saskatchewan?

Old 07-30-2010, 10:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from Saskatchewan?

Anyone around from Saskatchewan? What is your favorite place to wheel around Regina?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fiddy7
Anyone around from Saskatchewan? What is your favorite place to wheel around Regina?
REALLY FLAT....Farmer fields..right after they spread the manure!!!..... Sorry couldn't resist!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

Nice

You are correct though only place I have found is a gravel pit that I got chased out of. Not cool.

They used to have a nive off road park in the valley with water crossings, hills etc. and they have closed it.

Not even close to what you would see in BC but not bad for us.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fiddy7
Nice

You are correct though only place I have found is a gravel pit that I got chased out of. Not cool.

They used to have a nive off road park in the valley with water crossings, hills etc. and they have closed it.

Not even close to what you would see in BC but not bad for us.
I know when I travelled up into the PA & Melfort/Tisdale area there seemed to be some pretty sweet areas to wheel but it looks like most is Private land

That sucks that Regina closed the offroad park but I am sure it took only one person to ruin it for all the other users.... The closest area I can think of to Regina would be McLean Creek in K-country just West of Calgary...but that would be one long drive!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:52 AM
JK Super Freak

We're planning a run in Brandon (the August manitoba run), that's about a 3 hour drive for you isn't it? It's a two day run and we're camping overnight so it might be worth your while, definitely closer than west of Calgary.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
REALLY FLAT....Farmer fields..right after they spread the manure!!!..... Sorry couldn't resist!
LMAO I clicked the thread thinking I would post that
Old 11-29-2010, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

poor poor saskatchewan, everybody teases them
Old 11-29-2010, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mjolnir
We're planning a run in Brandon (the August manitoba run), that's about a 3 hour drive for you isn't it? It's a two day run and we're camping overnight so it might be worth your while, definitely closer than west of Calgary.
And if your up for a challenge... that is driving the distance. I'm planning a MEGA 4x4 run in Manitoba on Feb.06th 2011. This run is for everyone, all makes, all kinds. So come out and enjoy the fun in the snow.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...Run-Feb.6-2011

Quick Reply: Anyone from Saskatchewan?