Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Manitobans out there?

Old 01-23-2008, 10:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel out of place saying i'm from manitoba because my 07 JK is not rescue green. Let it be known originally I wanted rescue green but I guess I'm glad I got greystone since they took that colour out of the line up now.
We have a small group of us that go on the North star trail about 1hr. north of Wpg. I've only been up there twice with them , I hate to admit it but with the price tag still waving in the wind I'm still chicken to do damage.(I'll get over that soon I'm sure
Old 01-23-2008, 12:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greystn JK
We have a small group of us that go on the North star trail about 1hr. north of Wpg. I've only been up there twice with them , I hate to admit it but with the price tag still waving in the wind I'm still chicken to do damage.(I'll get over that soon I'm sure
I don't mind a couple scratches but if you can't afford to fix it I will strongly agree that body damage sucks.

Where is this "North Star Trail"...somewhere near Arborg, Gimli????
When are you planning on going next?
Old 02-18-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Another Rescue Green

As of tomorrow there will be another Manitoban driving a rescue green unlimited rubicon.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by richelsd
As of tomorrow there will be another Manitoban driving a rescue green unlimited rubicon.
CONGRATS!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 04:51 PM
JK Super Freak

good to have another Manitoban. There doesn't seem to be many of us on here, although I see a lot of JK's driving around.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Any of us Manitoban's members of the Red River Jeep Club (based in Winnipeg). My cherokee buddy and I are going to thier next meeting, just wondering if I'll see anyone there!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Unfortunately not enough time in a day for me to be part of a club right now. Someday though.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am a member of WORE. Had a great run in Rennie. Belong to RRJC forum but have not actually joined and made a meeting yet. I see the next meeting is 02 April. Maybe I will make this one.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by flyer415
I am a member of WORE. Had a great run in Rennie. Belong to RRJC forum but have not actually joined and made a meeting yet. I see the next meeting is 02 April. Maybe I will make this one.
That is the one, it'll be my first meeting with the club, I've put it off for too long!!

I'm on thier forum too, their Rennie picks look like a blast.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Proud Manitoban

Hey
Fellow Manitoban here! Though mine is Red Rock, not rescue green. Just checked out the Red River Jeep Club forum and am waiting to get access. Looks interesting!

Quick Reply: Any Manitobans out there?