Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Manitobans out there?

Old 12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Transplanted to Winnipeg...3 weeks now. This place has got to be the JK Capital of Canada...they're everywhere!...I'd wave more, but I walk to to work and it'd look a bit "odd" if I waved while walking I try to wave when I'm driving but I come from a one horse town in BC so all these cars on the road (in my way!!!) kinda keep me distracted...
Old 12-08-2010, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkbrad
Still kicking around in the JK however its my wifes daily driver now. Getting ready to order 5:13s for it. Still pretty much a pavement pounder but I'll venture out one of these days.
I see your rig alot on my way to work down henderson and disraeli. You live our harbour view?
Old 12-08-2010, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

hope to see all you guys out at Glenn's big February run!!!

The run is very stock friendly and we always like to see new faces
Old 12-08-2010, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by northernguy
Transplanted to Winnipeg...3 weeks now. This place has got to be the JK Capital of Canada...they're everywhere!...I'd wave more, but I walk to to work and it'd look a bit "odd" if I waved while walking I try to wave when I'm driving but I come from a one horse town in BC so all these cars on the road (in my way!!!) kinda keep me distracted...
Welcome to Winnipeg!
Post a pic of your rig, Let's see it!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:03 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by A.R.X-D
Welcome to Winnipeg!
Post a pic of your rig, Let's see it!
Oh come on! I can barely type and use this "interweb" thing...

and now ya want pictures???

I have a "Bright Silver" '08 Rubicon Unlimited...pretty stock except for a winch and a two-way radio...oh ya and some very basic roof racks to carry my canoe. I have an axe/shovel carrier on the inside of the tailgate that's not stock and I have hung a couple of ATV fender bags off the roll bar to hold all those items that ya seem to loose under the seats...

If I can figure out how to turn on my camera I might take a picture of it one day...means I gotta stop driving it for a minute though

Maybe you'll see me on the trails and ya won't need a picture
Old 12-09-2010, 03:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by northernguy
Oh come on! I can barely type and use this "interweb" thing...

and now ya want pictures???

I have a "Bright Silver" '08 Rubicon Unlimited...pretty stock except for a winch and a two-way radio...oh ya and some very basic roof racks to carry my canoe. I have an axe/shovel carrier on the inside of the tailgate that's not stock and I have hung a couple of ATV fender bags off the roll bar to hold all those items that ya seem to loose under the seats...

If I can figure out how to turn on my camera I might take a picture of it one day...means I gotta stop driving it for a minute though

Maybe you'll see me on the trails and ya won't need a picture
See you on the trails then!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Who's got the white 4dr. with a black roof rack, black soft 8s? and 33 or 35's? Was at Petro on Kenaston & Mcgillvary this afternoon. Damn hot!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

I know of a guy selling a Rugged Ridge XHD Front Stinger Bumper. It's used but the rig hasn't been offroaded. Reason for selling is he bought a Smitybuilt Front Stinger bumper.

I dont have his contact info but it's the Green Army Jeep that's always at Computer Trends. He's their regional sales guy or something. I just bumped into him today next to my business and we got talking about our Mega run in Feb.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by GlennH
I know of a guy selling a Rugged Ridge XHD Front Stinger Bumper. It's used but the rig hasn't been offroaded. Reason for selling is he bought a Smitybuilt Front Stinger bumper.

I dont have his contact info but it's the Green Army Jeep that's always at Computer Trends. He's their regional sales guy or something. I just bumped into him today next to my business and we got talking about our Mega run in Feb.
he's also has a light bar and a JET chip for sale.

I am tempted to get that bumper, but X-mas has killed my bankroll
Old 12-25-2010, 10:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Alright, I've not posted pics since getting my new JK, so here are a couple of how it looks right now...

Last edited by JeepBobWinnipeg; 12-25-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Quick Reply: Any Manitobans out there?