Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Manitobans out there?

Old 04-29-2010, 08:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkbrad
hey Brent that club based out of Winnipeg or Brandon? Let me know how the ride goes as I might want to join sometime

Brad
ProComp
The ride went well, cleared some trails, found some mud, got some scratches, lol.

The club I joined is based out of the Westman area, www.westmanjeep.com Good bunch of guys, need more members though.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Bushwacker FLAT Fender Flares

Anyone with a lift, that needs full tire cover, these are the ones. Check them out.
I found a canadian dist with free shipping, so thinking about placing an order.
Nice to see this topic start up again. Already RRJC member I'm thinking about joining WORE also.
I've wheeled with both group and the people are really nice and helpful, oh and did I mention knowledgable.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:54 PM
JK Freak

Default Ranger Green Jeep

So I took into Winnipeg for the night and day. Was driving down ellice today near the U of W. And holy crap did I see an awesome Jeep. I dont know if he is on the forum at all. I have seen it a couple times over the last couple years in a parking lot here and there. But havent seen it in a long time until today. It was ranger green abd had the huge exhaust pipe coming out on the drivers side. Like I am talking huge for a jeep. Looked awesome though. He had plenty of other mods that I couldnt even notice in the quick three seconds we had driving by. Would love to see this JK again in person some time.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2vpblaze
So I took into Winnipeg for the night and day. Was driving down ellice today near the U of W. And holy crap did I see an awesome Jeep. I dont know if he is on the forum at all. I have seen it a couple times over the last couple years in a parking lot here and there. But havent seen it in a long time until today. It was ranger green abd had the huge exhaust pipe coming out on the drivers side. Like I am talking huge for a jeep. Looked awesome though. He had plenty of other mods that I couldnt even notice in the quick three seconds we had driving by. Would love to see this JK again in person some time.
the guy runs a computer shop over on nairn ave.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by neXgen
the guy runs a computer shop over on nairn ave.
he's also at the computer shop on St.James, I guess it's the same company!? I don't think he's on the forum. I've talked to him a few times and he's a pretty cool guy.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mjolnir
he's also at the computer shop on St.James, I guess it's the same company!? I don't think he's on the forum. I've talked to him a few times and he's a pretty cool guy.
kind of weird. runs a computer shop and not on the forum. should get him on here. And we should organize a run soon! Cant let all those guys out in BC have all the fun. Theres plenty of JK running around out here. Something on the weekend, and something where we can get the biggest turn out of JKs. What does everyone think?
Old 05-08-2010, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2vpblaze
kind of weird. runs a computer shop and not on the forum. should get him on here. And we should organize a run soon! Cant let all those guys out in BC have all the fun. Theres plenty of JK running around out here. Something on the weekend, and something where we can get the biggest turn out of JKs. What does everyone think?
That would be cool, a giant manitoba JK run. Set it up!
Old 05-08-2010, 02:55 PM
JK Freak

I am thinking about it. It would be cool. And for once we could post some good pictures in the trail thred! How many guys from Winnipeg would be interested?

It would even be cool if we got some guys from Ontario and Sask. coming. There is that nice JK from Sask kicking around Brandon right now. Only see him on quick drive bys though!
Old 05-08-2010, 07:01 PM
JK Super Freak

I'd be interested. Although I am usually quite busy but I will try to come.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:12 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mjolnir
I gave that guy the jeep wave and he stared me down..... hahaha

Quick Reply: Any Manitobans out there?