Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Manitobans out there?

Old 07-03-2009, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be heading to the States Sunday Morning and coming back later that evening, not sure what time though! Should be back after 7ish I would think!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam i think it was 2 weekends ago it started raining on sunday, well stupid me i knew this was gonna happening but hey, its a jeep thing, my girlfirend, parents, friends, enemys, random people off the street and anyone else wouldnt understand, i kept the doors and roof off and sat in my jeep while it was raining on me...... and my brand new 08 4door rubicon.... it might rain tonight and guess what, i still have the doors off and the roof, hope to see people out
Old 07-05-2009, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

well who's cruisin tonight? where? and what time?
Old 07-06-2009, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'll be out of town this weekend. Heading to Killarney for some crazy reason

Maybe the following weekend (July 18th/19th?)
Old 07-19-2009, 03:19 PM
JK Newbie

Cool

is there a wrangler cruz spot in on cruz night? if so where? if not, why not? and does it look crazy if im sitting on my roof? o well thats what im doing tonight :P see ya all somewhere
Old 09-21-2009, 12:58 PM
JK Freak

So is there anybody from Brandon on this site? I see a bunch of JK's rolling around!
Old 04-24-2010, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default heya

I'm from Brandon, drive a 4rd JK Rubi. Joined the local jeep club and going for a ride tomorrow with them. If anyone else is from the Brandon or Westman area send me an email and we can go for a ride sometime. bbertram@mts.net
Old 04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
JK Newbie

hey Brent that club based out of Winnipeg or Brandon? Let me know how the ride goes as I might want to join sometime

Brad
ProComp
Old 04-25-2010, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

hey guys since this thread consists of all people from manitoba just wondering if any of you guys have upgraded your wheels and still have your stock wheels left.

I drive a 2008 sahara with the bridgestone dueler A/T with the 18s.

I blew out one of the tires and need to replace it.

So if any of you Sahara owners still have your stock wheels kicking around please let me know or email dfaderon@hotmail.com

Thanks guys
Old 04-27-2010, 05:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jkbrad
hey Brent that club based out of Winnipeg or Brandon? Let me know how the ride goes as I might want to join sometime

Brad
ProComp
Hey Brad. The club he is talking about is Westman Jeep Association. I am not sure if they are in Winnipeg or just the Brandon area. I am in the other Westman club, WORE. We are pretty heavily based in Winnipeg. There are plenty of members. All though they arent many JK's. I am pretty much on my own out here in Brandon in the club. Its going to be nice having Brent around. Anyways, give them a check.
Cheers
Kevin

Quick Reply: Any Manitobans out there?