Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old 12-28-2011, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robar

Really? A sticker? Ken's little girl is without a daddy and his wife is without a husband and the first thing you want is a sticker? Very cool.

For fuck sake. What's the fucking deal with stickers? How come stickers always seem to be the answer? Stickers mean less than shit. JMO.
to remember him and raise money for him.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Really? A sticker? Ken's little girl is without a daddy and his wife is without a husband and the first thing you want is a sticker? Very cool.

For fuck sake. What's the fucking deal with stickers? How come stickers always seem to be the answer? Stickers mean less than shit. JMO.
Did you even read the next line in that post? They mentioned that it would be to raise money for Ken's daughter.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:31 AM
JK Newbie

Awesome thread!!
Old 12-28-2011, 11:46 AM
JK Super Freak

If someone wanted to help financially they could make a donation through Paypal to kennethofferbeck@netscape.net. If you need a sticker to prove it to everyone, then maybe their doing it for the wrong reason.
As long as people are donating, participating and remembering Ken...what difference does it make the method that they choose to do so?
Old 12-28-2011, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lets all stay on topic and focus of the thread!

Its not about right or wrong, people are expressing their emotions and feelings in regards to the situation.

We got carried away a few weeks ago and Eddie put it all back into perspective.

Trust that he has a plan for the entirety of the project and things will develop in time if they are meant to be.

Lets focus our thoughts and prayers to the Offerbecks and if you feel the need to contribute right now do it by donating to the family.

Let this be a time of solidarity!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:40 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Just got word from Superchips and they are going to help out by donating a Flashpaq - Thanks Superchips!!

Old 12-28-2011, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome Superchips!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Never met Ken or Eddie, but I love everything about this project, and I love that it's named VENGEANCE. This is the kind of thing that everyone involved will always look fondly back upon and be proud.

And, if I might just add, fuck cancer.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bucko
Lets all stay on topic and focus of the thread!

Its not about right or wrong, people are expressing their emotions and feelings in regards to the situation.

We got carried away a few weeks ago and Eddie put it all back into perspective.

Trust that he has a plan for the entirety of the project and things will develop in time if they are meant to be.

Lets focus our thoughts and prayers to the Offerbecks and if you feel the need to contribute right now do it by donating to the family.

Let this be a time of solidarity!

I never met Ken or have yet to meet Eddie and his wife (hopefully one day I will run across them Jeeping) but I do believe based off of what they have done so far, and based off of what this website has come to be, that the project of 'VENGEANCE' will rise money for Ken's family and that it will be unprecedented in the Jeeping community.

Old 12-28-2011, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank You Superchips and all the other companies that have donated so far! As for any companies that have not donated yet, please consider to and I encourage you to do so. There is no greater cause you can donate to.

"Cancer Sucks!"

Quick Reply: Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012