Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old 12-07-2011, 05:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up What a group!

I have not been a member all that long and haven't had the chance to meet anyone from the group yet. I must say though this has to be one of the greatest groups of people on the planet. Everyone is always willing to assist anyway they can with help or advice. I am proud to be a member. I will send money to the paypal account this evening and put me down for a couple stickers when they come out.
Also thanks to all the vendors and members that are donating products or time to this build. God bless you all.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since I only plan to "moderately" build my jeep as he did, I am anxiously waiting for the sale/auction of the removed items. I would really like to have a piece of the original to go along with my decal! Please keep us updated on the progress. Thanks for what your doing.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:37 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by lonestar rubi
WOW!

David (Hook-em), I am truly happy and proud to call you my friend!!!! I know this will be a huge success!!!!
Thanks, man! Right back at you!
Old 12-07-2011, 07:02 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kungfucracka
Excuse me if I missed it but is there a spot to order the sticker or a link?
Nope. They haven't made one yet. As of right now they are just doing PayPal donations to happy
Old 12-07-2011, 08:28 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Well, we just booked our one way flight to New York and should be there next Friday. After getting together with good friends and having dinner with Ken and his family, we will start the long drive back to California in his mild mannered 2-door JK. I'll be sure to post updates as they come in and, you can be sure we'll be posting up lots of pics along the way.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:36 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Well, we just booked our one way flight to New York and should be there next Friday. After getting together with good friends and having dinner with Ken and his family, we will start the long drive back to California in his mild mannered 2-door JK. I'll be sure to post updates as they come in and, you can be sure we'll be posting up lots of pics along the way.
You go! May the sun be warm upon your face and the wind be at your back making the journey warm and safe. Godspeed to you both.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:11 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Wow, that's gonna be though to watch the Jk leave for good. But that's gonna be a great night look forward to the updates

Last edited by sringer; 12-07-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:20 AM
JK Freak

WOW! I've been reading through this thread and I'm Amazed but not surprised by all of the support for Ken and his family. It is Great to see the Jeep and JK-Forum Community rallying around another Jeeper and helping out! I'm down for a Curmudgeon's Revenge Decal and add to any possible raffle or bid, plus do a donation.

Eddie and Cindy, you guys are one of kind! I'm glad I can call you guys my friend and to be a member of this forum! Won't it be cool to do multiple Meet n Greets along the way back to Cali starting in NY?! It might be hard to organize but awesome and maybe at each MnG do a fundraiser for Ken! Just an idea!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:28 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 08YELLO-RUBI
WOW! I've been reading through this thread and I'm Amazed but not surprised by all of the support for Ken and his family. It is Great to see the Jeep and JK-Forum Community rallying around another Jeeper and helping out! I'm down for a Curmudgeon's Revenge Decal and add to any possible raffle or bid, plus do a donation.

Eddie and Cindy, you guys are one of kind! I'm glad I can call you guys my friend and to be a member of this forum! Won't it be cool to do multiple Meet n Greets along the way back to Cali starting in NY?! It might be hard to organize but awesome and maybe at each MnG do a fundraiser for Ken! Just an idea!
That would be awesome! Stop in Montana too!
Old 12-07-2011, 11:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Donation sent. Hope it helps. Have a very Merry Christmas Ken and family.

Quick Reply: Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012