Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old 12-06-2011, 07:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sharkey
No apologies necessary. I read your post about the drawing as opposed to a build AFTER I had already made my post. Again, I appreciate your excitement and desire very much...and I know that everyone else does as well. I also know that every post you have made in this thread has been with the purest of heart and intention. I just want to make sure we stay on track and that we, as individuals and as a community, make sure to direct our efforts in the best way that we can.

A huge to you my friend.
And a

back at ya!

Can't wait to see this thing when it's done. It's kinda weird being more excited about the build of another person's Jeep than my own.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoo we want pics!!! status update!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 03:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome guys! Subscribed
Old 12-07-2011, 03:57 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bnizzle
Whoo we want pics!!! status update!!!
At this point there is no status to update. Everything is in the planning stage. Eddie & Cindy don't even have the Jeep in California yet. Getting everything lined up and a build plan in place takes a lot of time. Please remember that this is all just getting underway.

No one is more excited about seeing this build than I am. When the build gets started I am sure there will be many pics!

I can't wait either, this is so cool to see my own jeep transformed into my dream Jeep!
Old 12-07-2011, 04:23 AM
JK Newbie

Hey I'm in Aus and would be more then happy to fly a decal so that it can be know around the world (well at least anywhere my jeep goes) how AWESOME and special the JK forum really is, it is more of a family then a forum I can't wait to explain to people the meaning behind my newest dacal (when I can get my hands on one) and happy can wheel in Aus in spirit when I hit the trails good luck with all that is happening and I pray that this Christmas is a special one for yourself and your family happy as you all deserve it, much love from Australia
Old 12-07-2011, 04:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Just found this thread. It's reason made me sad but also happy to see so much solidarity and camaraderie. I'll keep following it and will go through its pages to see how to help. All the Best, Happy.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon

At this point there is no status to update. Everything is in the planning stage. Eddie & Cindy don't even have the Jeep in California yet. Getting everything lined up and a build plan in place takes a lot of time. Please remember that this is all just getting underway.

No one is more excited about seeing this build than I am. When the build gets started I am sure there will be many pics!

I can't wait either, this is so cool to see my own jeep transformed into my dream Jeep!
My only regret is that it didn't happen earlier.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:58 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Hook-Em

My only regret is that it didn't happen earlier.
Agreed.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon

True about things takeing time...and for everthing to be done right. I am sure this will be one of the biggest events for Jk-fourm for 2012!

Hope all is well happy, and may your rubber keep traction for all of life's rocky trails!
Old 12-07-2011, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

WOW!

David (Hook-em), I am truly happy and proud to call you my friend!!!! I know this will be a huge success!!!!

Quick Reply: Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012