Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old 12-06-2011, 10:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greenenvey
I don't look at it that way but I respect your opinion
Same here but looks as if the "unity" decal design idea has been squashed, so if anyone wants to provide help to Ken and his family, the best way to do it is send your donation to his paypal account. Sorry guys, I applaud all of you for your efforts and think you all rock!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:20 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Just got word from Poison Spyder and they will be kicking in a cage and rear stinger tire carrier - WAY TO GO POISON SPYDER!!
That's awesome! Never met any of the Poison Spyder crew but they must be stand up peeps!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hook-Em
OK, so I'm excited about this. When I PM'd this idea to Happy back in October I was really disappointed when he declined the idea. Now that is has taken wings thanks to wayoflife, wayoflifette, and the great sponsors on JK-Forum, I just hope that everything can come together quickly enough to let Happy see the outcome from it. As I mentioned in my PM to Happy my brother died from brain cancer two years ago on December 8. he was only 55 at the time and way too young. Happy started his thread a mere two weeks after my brother passed so his battle hits way too close to home for me.

All along I wanted to do something special for this man even though I'd never met him. I'm not a man of great means financially, but I am pretty creative. So when Happy put his Jeep up for sale Curmudgeon's Revenge was born. I'd been kicking around the idea for a few days when I received a pm from jeeperjkjeeper discussing the matter of how it would be neat if we could somehow do something to help Happy out by purchasing his Jeep. It was jeeper's PM's that gave me the confidence to PM Happy. I'm so thankful that I did. Thanks jeeperjkjeeper!

Anyway, I'm really pleased to see this happening for you, Ken. I truly hope this leaves a living legacy for your family. Thank you, wayoflife, wayoflifette, sponsoring vendors, jeeperjkjeeper, and the rest of the JK-Forum family for helping Happy in this time of great need. Ken, thank you for your thread. For letting us all see your strength and devotion to your family. You truly represent what it means to be a devoted husband and father.

God bless!
Thanks for the kind words Hook.....so great to see the Jeep community step up for this great man and his family and for bringing awareness to this terrible disease. So sorry to hear about your brother as well....much to young to go.
Glad we could be a part of creating such a wonderful moment for Happy...and thanks to all the sponsers out there for stepping up to the markName:  imagesCAETYIRL.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  647 Bytes
Old 12-06-2011, 11:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Pisser!!!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:09 PM
JK Newbie

Default Curmudgeon's Revenge

I will wait patiently for a chance to purchase a Curmudgeon's Revenge sticker! In the meantime, I also sent a donation through paypal to Ken! This forum is truly amazing!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:18 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by onlylive1
I will wait patiently for a chance to purchase a Curmudgeon's Revenge sticker! In the meantime, I also sent a donation through paypal to Ken! This forum is truly amazing!
Thank you!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you everyone for the ideas and enthusiasm in helping out. My family and I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you also for the donations. With Christmas a scant few weeks away & me out of work, it truly helps in many ways.

The generosityof the Jeeping community is just mind boggling. I truly am proud to be part of that community with all of you.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:54 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Thank you everyone for the ideas and enthusiasm in helping out. My family and I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you also for the donations. With Christmas a scant few weeks away & me out of work, it truly helps in many ways.

The generosityof the Jeeping community is just mind boggling. I truly am proud to be part of that community with all of you.
And we are proud to have you and be a member as well. Or at least I know I am
Old 12-06-2011, 01:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sringer
And we are proud to have you and be a member as well. Or at least I know I am
Not just you, my friend. Not just you.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:26 PM
JK Junkie

I know we all are. Just didn't want someone to be that smarty pants of the group.

Quick Reply: Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012