Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old 12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bid placed Excellent cause and rig
Old 12-11-2012, 06:43 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I didn't realize this was being auctioned off on eBay. Just curious, is eBay waving their selling fees since this is a charity auction or is it a small fee instead of percentage of final amount? (I apologize if this has been answered before, but I don't really want to spend forever navigating over 70 pages of thread).

Eddie & Cindy, I salute you. It's comforting to know there's still good decent people in this world. Happy Holidays to everyone!

-Mike
Old 12-11-2012, 06:51 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
Eddie & Cindy, I salute you. It's comforting to know there's still good decent people in this world. Happy Holidays to everyone!

-Mike
X2!

Eddie, you are the type of person anyone should be proud to have as a friend. If I ever make it out to Cali, I'll look you up. I'll buy you a beer or two.

Bid placed. Bid beaten. I hope it makes a small fortune for Ken's daughter. Still can't believe it's been a year. :/
Old 12-11-2012, 06:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Good Luck on the highest price possible.. this is a great thing you all are doing.

all I can do is watch...
Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
I didn't realize this was being auctioned off on eBay. Just curious, is eBay waving their selling fees since this is a charity auction or is it a small fee instead of percentage of final amount? (I apologize if this has been answered before, but I don't really want to spend forever navigating over 70 pages of thread).

-Mike
Thank you Mike. eBay is not involved in this as we are not a chariety. Cindy and I are selling this Jeep as private individuals trying to help a friend. That's all.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:12 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Thank you so much everyone for your continued support and willingness to help. For those of you who have already placed a bid, all I can say is thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Cindy and I are deeply moved and so greatful for your generosity and willingness to help in this way.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife

Thank you Mike. eBay is not involved in this as we are not a chariety. Cindy and I are selling this Jeep as private individuals trying to help a friend. That's all.
That makes sense. All the best of luck with the auction!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

didn't bid, but linked to facebook and Linked In. asking friends and family to keep sharing the link so more people see it. who knows perhaps it reaches someone that bids and raises more money. exposure is good.

eddie i sent you a pm about the auction. check your inbox
Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiskeypete
didn't bid, but linked to facebook and Linked In. asking friends and family to keep sharing the link so more people see it. who knows perhaps it reaches someone that bids and raises more money. exposure is good.

Same here sending it to everyone i know so everyone keeps sending it!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Whiskeypete

Don't have the $$$ to bid, but posted to facebook as well! Best of luck. I hope out of all of this, regardless of the proceeds, his daughter learns that in tough times and great adversity loved ones far or near are the strength a person needs to go on!

Quick Reply: Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012