Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Yee Haa.. Tool possession of my new RUBI today

Old 04-05-2012, 08:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yee Haa.. Tool possession of my new RUBI today

Picked up my Rubi I ordered Feb 14th today. I can not tell you how wonderful this Jeep is. Everything I thought it would be and more. I will post pics, and teks over the next few weeks. I have on hand:

Cargo Nets
Lock Pic
Piaa lights
Screen for grill
Bikini Top

I took the freedom panels off tonight in Houston Texas. Rolled down the windows and drove all around midtown the 610 loop and parked it. Learned how to connect my phone and was surprised to know that my friends could hear me better then i could hear them at 60mph. Drove over a couple curbs and hit a few pot holes. Now I know why a Jeep never passes you on the freeway and why pot holes are nothing to slow down for. I am on top of the world.

Tomorrow i build a garage rack for the hard top with my 6 year old nephew. Take the doors off, add all the mods, put the soft top up and then down, doors back on and then find some mud in Baytown for the nephew and I to play. Play. Oh my Play. Not sure who will have more fun. He or I. Love this forum. Love my new Rubi. Love Life. WORK TO LIVE Y'ALL
Old 04-06-2012, 01:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome!!

Jeeps are great, as everyone here will agree with. They can be a pain, but they grow on you, and pretty soon you are apologizing to the dashboard for missing a shift.
Have a great time!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:59 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats on the new heap.....there's nothing like a jeep to make you feel like a kid again...
Old 04-06-2012, 02:38 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats... now go get it dirty.

Quick Reply: Yee Haa.. Tool possession of my new RUBI today