Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

X s standard features to Sahara or Rubicon...

Old 02-19-2007, 12:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only the 4dr X get's the deep tint windows. The 2dr can't get deep tint windows at all.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

As far as the YES seats i ended up just buying cans of 3M scotchguard at the grocery store and spraying down the seats...much cheaper option!
Old 02-19-2007, 03:06 PM
JK Freak

Scotchguard may be the ticket - for now. I hate that to get back and front seat covers costs soooo much....I wish there was something in between the $25 universal junk and the $200+ covers...but with kids and dogs...i guess it may be worth it...
Old 02-19-2007, 03:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Renegade
The instruments are the same, but the X does not have the silver trim ring around the gagues.
Incorrect. Not only do they not have the silver trim around the gages, gut the "B" and "C" package also don't come with the fancy dash computer gagets that all the other models have. The rest have a compass, a readout that tells you what your mpg is, and how many miles you have left on the tank. Mine only has thermometer, odometer, and tripometer. I really wish I had gone with the "S" package in the X instead of the "C" package that I got. If I had the cool dash computer stuff and cruise control, which anything below the S also does not have, then I'd be super happy! But alas, I dont.. :(
Old 02-21-2007, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

I think he was right. the original poster was comparing the X/s package to the Sahara.

So far I'm happy with unpainted fenders. With the textured plastic flenders & side steps, I've brushed all kinds of things I never would have done if I was scraping paint on.

Quick Reply: X s standard features to Sahara or Rubicon...