Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

WTB - Front JK Seat Covers - Stock

Old 08-09-2018, 08:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB - Front JK Seat Covers - Stock

Hello, looking to replace the front stock seat covers on my 07 JK. Not interested in the aftermarket slip on covers. I want to take the seat apart, take the old covers off and replace with new.

I found what looks what I need on ebay - very expensive. (see below) Anyone have seat covers they are looking to unload? I need the gray/sliver color. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Mop....c100005.m1851

Tx!
Old 08-09-2018, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Try Rock Auto, I know they have the foam but not sure on the covers.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:50 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

I would have given you my take offs which were that color, except for the fact mold got the best of them.

On my 2009, I replaced the factory covers with Katzkin leather 2 months after purchase(new). I wrapped the factory covers in plastic trash bags and put them up into the rafters of my garage. I was moving some stuff around in the garage a year later and noticed those factory seat covers were covered in mold. So out to the trash they went.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:19 AM
JK Newbie

Default Seat covers

oh no! Would a good soak in a tub of bleach water have fixed the mold?

Quick Reply: WTB - Front JK Seat Covers - Stock