Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Worst 'mod' ever!!!

Old 05-21-2012, 07:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bird problems

Get one air pellet rifle, insert one .188 cal hunting pellet, take aim, pull the trigger, wa-lah, problem solved.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:54 AM
JK Newbie

Had the same problem. Bird crap all over the jeep and mirror. Each time he'd be out attacking my jeep I would flush him away. I noticed each time he would light on a near by fence post. I got out my trusty daisy bb gun and set out to shoot him in the leg. He start crap'n and flap'n and I flushed just like before. I took careful aim at the pecker's leg. Just as I was about squeeze the trigger my Marine training kicked in and I shot in the head-dead!

Like our friend with hippy neighbor, my neighbor also complained. So I shot him in the leg.

Don't mess with the Jeep! It is a simple concept.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shoot it lol
Old 05-21-2012, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Keep in mind folks...as shooting it sounds like a fantastic idea, it does sit on the jeep, so don't get trigger-happy and have to end up paying for a new windshield, side window or better yet a mirror, don't want 7 years bad luck bcuz of a pesky sparrow/swallow or whatever it is. Unless of course it has a plotting point for ambush like a tree branch somewhere away from the JK. then blast away!
Old 05-21-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My own cat used to love to sleep in the jeep when the top was off and on the soft top when it was on the jeep. Know what stopped it? I got in it one morning late for wkrk and zoomed down the street. Kept hearing scratching on the roof. Damn cat was sliding around scared shitless on the top! She never got on my jeep again
Old 05-21-2012, 06:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mattgt5
My own cat used to love to sleep in the jeep when the top was off and on the soft top when it was on the jeep. Know what stopped it? I got in it one morning late for wkrk and zoomed down the street. Kept hearing scratching on the roof. Damn cat was sliding around scared shitless on the top! She never got on my jeep again
ROFL....and I'm a cat lover not a cat hater
Old 05-21-2012, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

a bowl of antifreeze might do the trick...
Old 05-21-2012, 07:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

12 ga. shot gun with Bird Shot, but then I'm from TX
Old 05-21-2012, 08:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

lol. What a pest! I'd try the cat pic. Or you can shhot it, miss a few and you've got character all over the hood.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:41 PM
JK Freak

I would go with option A:
KILL IT.
a small pellet gun should do the trick on a small critter. If you just want to scare it get cheap airsoft gun from Walmart. next time you see it blast away

Quick Reply: Worst 'mod' ever!!!