Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Will a 2010 soft top fit on a 2011?

Old 01-06-2011, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will a 2010 soft top fit on a 2011?

I will be purchasing a 2011 Sahara 4-door as soon as my Range Rover sells. I have a neighbor that has a brand new in box 2010 soft top that came on his Jeep. He is going to give it to me if I decide to buy a Jeep with hard top only. If it will not fit I will just get the dual top option. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by H2OBoy
I will be purchasing a 2011 Sahara 4-door as soon as my Range Rover sells. I have a neighbor that has a brand new in box 2010 soft top that came on his Jeep. He is going to give it to me if I decide to buy a Jeep with hard top only. If it will not fit I will just get the dual top option. Thanks in advance.
I'm under the impression the 2010 & 2011 are the same soft tops, now the hard tops are a different story - as long as you get all the hardware that goes along with it you should be all set...
Now sell that Ranger Rover before you neighbor changes his mind!

Quick Reply: Will a 2010 soft top fit on a 2011?