Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

what to expect in the 2016 wranglers

Old 02-08-2015, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepaRoo
used wranglers are a hard sell unless you can find an enthusiast, big issue being everyone automatically thinks every jeeo has been wheeled to crazy and back even if its never even seen a gravel road...

then financing on used cars is typically at a much higher interest rate than new.. couple that with really decent trade-in values on wranglers.. and you end up with someone that can have a paymeny on a new Jeep within $20 or $30 of a used one.. so they buy new to have warranty and all..

I know thats how it goes with me.. I trade mine every couple years and dont ever take a bath on trade-in and I have a brand new jeep all the time..

-Christopher
We can't keep a used jeep on our lot for more than a month! Send em up to Ontario in Canada, we would be happy to take them lol
Old 02-14-2015, 05:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JeepaRoo
used wranglers are a hard sell unless you can find an enthusiast, big issue being everyone automatically thinks every jeeo has been wheeled to crazy and back even if its never even seen a gravel road...

then financing on used cars is typically at a much higher interest rate than new.. couple that with really decent trade-in values on wranglers.. and you end up with someone that can have a paymeny on a new Jeep within $20 or $30 of a used one.. so they buy new to have warranty and all..

I know thats how it goes with me.. I trade mine every couple years and dont ever take a bath on trade-in and I have a brand new jeep all the time..

-Christopher
Ignorance is bliss!

Quick Reply: what to expect in the 2016 wranglers