Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Warranty and Wheel Spacers

Old 07-06-2018, 07:25 PM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 189 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by bek
Hey Creepy, who's your dealer that will do that? I'm just in Frankfort. Howdy, neighbor!

Bob Allen in Frankfort is really picky about what's covered under warranty and the mods you do.
Creepy hasn't posted since 2014, but a thought on that subject is that any deal struck is likely between you and just that particular dealer -- Which may or may not be what you're looking for.

Old 07-27-2018, 10:53 PM
bek
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr.T
Creepy hasn't posted since 2014, but a thought on that subject is that any deal struck is likely between you and just that particular dealer -- Which may or may not be what you're looking for.

Haha! Thanks, Mr. T. I realized that as soon as I posted, but thought oh, well... maybe I'll bring him out of retirement.

My local dealer is really critical about any aftermarket work done. He said a lift will void my suspension warranty. Of course, I hadn't thought to ask... "what if YOU install the lift?" But then, I won't be getting my MaxCare contract through him, but who knows.

Quick Reply: Warranty and Wheel Spacers