Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Up and Over things - alignment ?

Old 01-06-2007, 01:09 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wladziu
You bent an LCA on a street curb? And admitted it? Boooo, Mr. Moderator!

Plus don't tear up new home sites. Makes us look bad, newJK.

It wasnt a street curb, it was more of a parking lot divider thats a foot tall.

just the lip..nothing to worry about..

who said anything about tearing up new home sites?
Old 01-06-2007, 01:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by newJKrocks
.25 acre new home sights aka muddin holes
Good way to get shot at.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Wladziu
Good way to get shot at.
If I'm not mistaken he's refering to "home sites" which are home construction sites. The land is generally freshly bulldozed and "especially" in fall and winter tend to get pretty messy with all the activity and vehicular traffic.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:22 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah, I'm sure he's not talking about land on which someone is planning on building a house. You're probably right... just because the land has been recently cleared, that's the perfect reason to go ripping around with a jeep without asking permission, in plain view of John Q. and his impressionable kids. I'm guessing that someone in the habit of doing such a thing makes 100% sure that he walks each square foot to check for marking flags/exposed cables/rebar/unprotected gas and water lines/etc.

I'm sure somebody will come on here to tell me, "Oh, not THAT kind of home construction site! The OTHER kind of home construction site!"

I'm really not in the mood right now to give you the attention that you're trying to get from doing this sort of thing. Try me some other time. In the mean time, I hope the next person's land you play monster-truck on belongs to a lawyer.

Quick Reply: Up and Over things - alignment ?