Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Twin JKs on the way!!

Old 01-06-2012, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cigar196
I'm with you, a two jeep family is awesome (green is mine, mango tango is the wife's)
And they both fit in the garage? Nice!!! I had to get a 3 car garage to accomplish with all of the other .......stuff.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKRazz
I missed it the first time...You also have 2 Rubicons. What mods do you have or plan on doing to yours? Hers?

My wife is so nice...she told me that I could modify mine first so that she can see the things that don't work and just have me do her Jeep right the first time. I told her that I would do mine first...but take all of the thngs off of mine that don't work and put them on hers LOL!!!!!
The plan is to mod mine heavy! well as heavy as funds will allow. Put some protection on hers for right now some skids and bumpers prolly. But the long term is get mine up on 37"s and then if we ever hear that a hemi is coming out in the next 4 years we are going to trade hers up and I get the hemi and she takes mine. If we dont see any plans for the hemi or maybe even before then get hers up on 35"s. She said some what of the same to me if she does mod this one out then she will know what path not to follow from my mistakes as these will be out first builds. She had a 2007 2dr sport we we got married I feel in love with jeeps we traded that one in for a 2011 rubicon then I had to get my own so I didnt have to steal hers lol.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

This makes no sense at all sorry too many colors out there why spend so much when you can share two diff color jeeps for the same price. Dumb.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on the twins!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Shalvey
This makes no sense at all sorry too many colors out there why spend so much when you can share two diff color jeeps for the same price. Dumb.
Apparently you don't know any Nebraska Fans, otherwise it would make perfect sense.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FLRubi
Congrats on the twins!!!
Thanks...we are having fun with them

Quick Reply: Twin JKs on the way!!