Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Trail Rated badge placement

Old 09-02-2010, 08:13 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by skibum
Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.
Yeah, that hurt.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, thanks to Thequiet1 (nice diagram) & others who detailed the correct location for badge placement.

Sorry, didn't want to start WW3 with my previous comment, though couldn't resist mentioning our CRDs even though I drive the gas V6 myself (& thanks for the support from fellow Aussie Peter01 ); just thought I should reply to those who suggested I was either too lazy/stupid to go outside & look at the badge that must have been on my Jeep or that I must have bought a 2WD JK & then decided that I'd try & be cool by sticking a Trail Rated badge on it (and if that were the case, I would suggest to you that people who buy 2WD Jeeps probably would be unlikely to be found on a Jeep forum).

Anyway badge looks nice & I don't know why they aren't fitted to export Jeeps. Peace out!

Last edited by JKlad; 09-02-2010 at 08:59 AM.

Quick Reply: Trail Rated badge placement