Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Thoughts on rubi suspension swap...

Old 05-10-2015, 11:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tooadvanced

I find it hilarious that most people who have jeeps never take them offroad
I don't. It's a fun vehicle to drive. It's not an offroad only vehicle or meant to be driven mainly offroad. Just because it's a jeep doesn't automatically mean your supposed to take it offroad.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny

I don't. It's a fun vehicle to drive. It's not an offroad only vehicle or meant to be driven mainly offroad. Just because it's a jeep doesn't automatically mean your supposed to take it offroad.
Absolutely X's 2!
Old 05-10-2015, 11:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catahoula
absolutely x's 2!
x3 .........!!
Old 05-10-2015, 12:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny

Don't misconstrue what I'm saying. But it is funny to buy and lift a vehicle and not use it. It's like buying a corvette or viper just to idle at stop lights. I don't mind it but I do think it's kinda funny.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:10 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tooadvanced

Don't misconstrue what I'm saying. But it is funny to buy and lift a vehicle and not use it. It's like buying a corvette or viper just to idle at stop lights. I don't mind it but I do think it's kinda funny.
The corvette and viper thing I find funny to and it kills me and pisses me off to at the same time because it's mainly old farts who got no business on the road and driving 20mph in a 50. Lol. Sorry I got carried away.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on rubi suspension swap...