Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Test drove a rubicon and have a ?

Old 01-07-2010, 04:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone for the help. I will be going back Saturday for a final test drive. If we can get the numbers and payments right I will be driving it home on Saturday!!!! By the way its a 2007 with 21k miles on it. It's got the half doors and silver in color. Im stoked!
Old 01-08-2010, 12:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnY516
Thanks everyone for the help. I will be going back Saturday for a final test drive. If we can get the numbers and payments right I will be driving it home on Saturday!!!! By the way its a 2007 with 21k miles on it. It's got the half doors and silver in color. Im stoked!
Good Luck Buddy! I hope to see pics soon!
Old 01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JohnY516
Nice dude, hope it works out! Half doors are sick!

Quick Reply: Test drove a rubicon and have a ?