Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Stock Unlimited X Rims neeeeed tires.....

Old 01-24-2011, 06:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Unlimited X Rims neeeeed tires.....

Hello all,
I have a stock Unlimited X that is going to need tires, actually needs them now but I wanted to get through this winter and the summer.... but not sure I can with all this snow falling in the North East!... Anyways....

I don't wheel, go off-road or anything like that. I drive it to work and on weekends around town. I need something that will be good on the road during the summer, last the longest possible (60K miles?)...I drive 25,000 miles a year, and be great in the snow.

Any ideas?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cooper Discoverer S/T's. I have over 50k on my current set and love them, they are the best all-terrain I have ever run. I do 70+ miles for my daily commute and they have very good road manners, they are quiet and handle the rain and snow very well. I also spend quite a few weekends playing at the local off-road park in the mud and rocks where thay also perform well. I can probably get anther 5-10k out of them so I will be putting on another set sometime before next fall.

Quick Reply: Stock Unlimited X Rims neeeeed tires.....