Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Soft top windows flapping in the wind?

Old 05-09-2010, 11:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed my windows wrong the first couple of time too, by just setting them in the door frame and closing the door really quickly lol. Then I went to my dealer and everyone was like "yepp looks right to me" well one of the service guys I know there has a Jeep so I asked him to come out and he showed me what I was doing wrong... the manual does not show how to hook them in there at all! But now I know... and I have helped 3 other people that I have seen with them wrong. Looks pretty funny driving down the highway with half your window blowing around outside hahah
Old 05-10-2010, 04:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kinda funny how common this is. the first week I had mine i had the top off and when put it back on i did the windows wrong because that was how it came from the dealership. looked at it and knew it couldnt be right and jsut happened to run across another thread here talking about same thing.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by o7jk
I just read this thread and i am pissed that i have been installing my windows wrong for 3 years!!!!!

Better late then never

Quick Reply: Soft top windows flapping in the wind?