Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Slots in factory center console?

Old 12-15-2008, 02:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
I'd like that mesh pouch to put the phone and mp3 player in.
Cell and MP3......probably not going to fit, my max storage in there is a slim cell and a zippo.....thats it, net maxed!!
Old 12-15-2008, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow..that looks cool. Gonna try to rig up a little net on mine like that...that looks nice and practical.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like that little net, even if its not that useful.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Net looks neat. Might fit my crackberry/MP3 player. The only thing is my kids end up with the phone in he back seat to control the music selection.

I like the tray. Atleast I would be able to get my pens out. The door pocket has too much in it right now with Mini Mag, gas cap key ring, et all. I'll have to ask my dealership for avaliability.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i am glad jeep is taking time to add stupid BS like this instead of other things they should be taking care of...
Old 12-15-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by brandonbooth
well i am glad jeep is taking time to add stupid BS like this instead of other things they should be taking care of...
Not sure that comment was warrented.

As for the tray, mine has the retention brackets to hold the tray in but didn't include the tray. Wierd. Maybe I should bring it to the attention of the stealership.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by el_campede
Net looks neat. Might fit my crackberry/MP3 player. The only thing is my kids end up with the phone in he back seat to control the music selection.

I like the tray. Atleast I would be able to get my pens out. The door pocket has too much in it right now with Mini Mag, gas cap key ring, et all. I'll have to ask my dealership for avaliability.
The little net does open enough for a Blackberry. My agency makes sure mine is glued to me at all times and the net is a handy little place to put it when I'm in the jeep.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brandonbooth
Like what? My jeep has been perfect for me. Like I said....I like the little net thing.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wish my Jeep had that center console insert, to give me a spot to put my change.

Quick Reply: Slots in factory center console?