Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Service Manual on CD - printing

Old 06-01-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

have you guys looked on ebay
Old 06-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tkob1060
have you guys looked on ebay

Ayup.

Just please be advised that there are hacked versions all over the place. Most of the ones that where on eBay a while back where illegal copies. As a Moderator here on this site, and personally speaking, I cannot in good conscience endorse doing that.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you look on ebay faxbook is the seller they have to paper manuals, actually they have pretty much every manual printed for cars/trucks/jeeps since 1902 They sell blemish versions, though not very blemished. I got mine for 205 shipped

They also have website faxonautoliterature.com

this is from their website
"We sell factory manuals and literature for all makes and models of vehicles from 1902 to the present. Factory manuals, such as owner's manuals that come in the glove box and shop manuals used by dealerships and home mechanics alike, are the best literature available for your vehicle. Enter the type of vehicle, make, and year of your vehicle in our red search bar above to find a list of the literature for your vehicle. Explore all areas of the site using links conveniently located at the top and bottom of each page."
Old 06-09-2008, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkob1060
If you look on ebay faxbook is the seller they have to paper manuals, actually they have pretty much every manual printed for cars/trucks/jeeps since 1902 They sell blemish versions, though not very blemished. I got mine for 205 shipped

They also have website faxonautoliterature.com

this is from their website
"We sell factory manuals and literature for all makes and models of vehicles from 1902 to the present. Factory manuals, such as owner's manuals that come in the glove box and shop manuals used by dealerships and home mechanics alike, are the best literature available for your vehicle. Enter the type of vehicle, make, and year of your vehicle in our red search bar above to find a list of the literature for your vehicle. Explore all areas of the site using links conveniently located at the top and bottom of each page."

X2 on Faxon... Great seller. Just got mine today. They were 25% off when I ordered, so mine was $155 shipped!!! The only thing wrong with them is the outer covers. Not ripped...just scuffed and some creases. The inside pages are perfect and binding is intact.

Thanks tkob1060!!!

Quick Reply: Service Manual on CD - printing