Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Seatglovers seat covers

Old 03-13-2008, 08:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got them screen printed on. It was easy - sent them a pdf of the logo, they entered it into their computers and printed it on. They reckon it will last longer than the seat covers!!!

Did my spare tyre cover too:

Old 03-20-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKJase
Here you go:

what color scheme are they, and how well are they good bad? anyone else having bad or good luck with seat glovers?
Old 03-21-2008, 09:06 AM
JK Newbie

Default Same issues

Just got mine Front and rear for 2 door jk Stiching was torn on both frot seat covers out of box and you are correct on the rear head rest the holes are not proper had to make my own also. The materail is good stiching, sucks two sewing repairs already. Don thtink they will make the summer. Next set will be Oakleys
Old 03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by Midblues
.... Next set will be Oakleys
I think you mean Wet Okoles. Yes, very nice indeed:

Old 07-26-2011, 12:33 PM
JK Newbie

I would not recommend Seat Glovers. I ordered mine over a month ago. They replied with my first email saying they would ship in 7 to 10 days but that was 3 weeks ago! I have since sent two emails of which they did not respond and yesterday I asked for my money back and again no response. I am very dissatisfied with them. If I don't get my money back in buy the end of the week I will be reporting them to the BBB. Just sayin.

Quick Reply: Seatglovers seat covers