Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Seat issues

Old 12-19-2008, 04:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Skippman
Awe! Why ya hating on the 4 door? I needed a replacement to my much loved (227,000 miles) Cherokee and the 4 doors been awesome!
he's note hating i believe he meant the 4 door wasnt doable financially..He wants a 4 door
Old 12-19-2008, 04:54 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dyolfknip
They did change it in 08. I have an 07 and found it is easier to use the drivers side or yank the back seat out and make people use other means LOL. I haven't had my backseat in for months
x2 - my backseat came out the day after I brought the Jeep home from the dealer, and has been sitting in my garage ever since.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Strange, this post, because last night, I flipped the passenger seat forward on my 2 door to get to a sweatshirt on the floor behind it, and the seat back would not lock back into place. I tried pulling up the seat cover to see what the hell the problem was, and I couldn't figure it out. It's at the dealer right now, unfortunately the one in the town I work in, not the one near where I live and bought the Jeep. These guys here, near where I work, couldn't get rid of the catalytic converter error on my TJ, promting me to trade it in elsewhere on the JK, but I figure they can't make a seat worse...but needless to say, I can't carry a passenger in that seat, it blocks my view out that window if I don't bungee it back, and getting to the backset is near impossible. I'm a little pissed off about it.

Quick Reply: Seat issues