Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Seat covers? Got them?

Old 04-18-2009, 03:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the Seat Glovers to start off but, when they arrived, they were way too green! Hard to tell in pics how green they are. Did not match up at all with my interior. They would be fine for a green JK, but be wary with other colours.
I sent them back (hassle-free, service was great) and went for the wet okes. Having seen both, they are truly superior and look great. Taupe colour matches great with JK interior. Worth the money?....time will tell but I'm planning on driving the Jeep into the ground and they gotta last 10 years or more.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's one of the great things about SeatGlovers - they come in many colors and when I bought mine they sent me the green I ordered and additional green swatches in case another batch or green would match my green (Jeep Green) better. The best customer service I've found.

Quick Reply: Seat covers? Got them?