Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

scratched up my center console box

Old 12-08-2009, 02:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtyjkwrangler
dude... check the posting times. that posting didn't exist until AFTER I created this thread.
I don't need to check the posting times, tried to direct you there in the 6th post but you missed it, MFX was kinder and gave you the direct link, so next time YOU check the times
Old 12-08-2009, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackNorthernJK
I don't need to check the posting times, tried to direct you there in the 6th post but you missed it, MFX was kinder and gave you the direct link, so next time YOU check the times
....is this really necessary?? haha blacknorthern - THANK YOU for your suggestion. I found a replacement lid for a good price. All's good in the hood now...
Old 12-08-2009, 04:57 AM
MFX
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem , I was just snooping around and found that listing of factory parts and then remembered reading your post the day before.

Originally Posted by dirtyjkwrangler
you. are. the man.

Quick Reply: scratched up my center console box