Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

scratch in my glass already?

Old 04-22-2008, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All four of my door windows are scratched from rolling them up and down,it seems like the rubber catches small pebbles or something,Oh Well!!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have one scratch that i know is there on my jeep and it irritates the crap outta me, i never did it, haven't gone any serious trails or anything. about a 2 inch scratch on the passenger door.. 5000+ miles but still it makes me mad... i might try and use some Novus cleaner at our shop, -also at quadratec- to get it out, i can feel it with fingernail too but hey. who cares? Jeep Thing.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:42 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
i have one scratch that i know is there on my jeep and it irritates the crap outta me, i never did it, haven't gone any serious trails or anything. about a 2 inch scratch on the passenger door.. 5000+ miles but still it makes me mad... i might try and use some Novus cleaner at our shop, -also at quadratec- to get it out, i can feel it with fingernail too but hey. who cares? Jeep Thing.
Hey, I was thinking about using that Lens Doctor crap they advertise on TV. Someone else try it and let me know....
Old 01-04-2009, 03:12 PM
JK Newbie

Well it's almost a year old now and that window scratch is the least of my worries. After some extensive trails and river crossings. I have a dent in the hood from some chicks butt, rear quarter panel dents from falling into a hole, destroyed front and rear bumper, multiple nicks in the windshield from those damn semi's, and a scratch the entire length of the hood. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Jeep.

Quick Reply: scratch in my glass already?