Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Rubicon track bar vs Sport Track Bar

Old 10-15-2011, 06:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rubicon track bar vs Sport Track Bar

Alcon,
I am hooking up a new stock Unlimited Rubicon suspension for my Sport unlimited. My front springs are 17 stock and the backs are 58. The rubicon are 17 front and 59 rear. The end links, shocks and track bar as well as the steering stablizer are included. Is the track bar and steering stablizer any different from the Sport? What about the sway bar end links? He is even including bump stops. Heck of a good package, just dont want to do work for nothing. I am putting set of ******* suspension 3/4 inch spacers in along with the Rubicon parts.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no diffrent
Old 10-15-2011, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well don't bother switching the fronts obviously. Rears might get you a little lift. All the other components are the same. So I would do rear springs, all shocks and your spacers. If you haven't bought it yet I wouldn't bother.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I figure my stock fronts are GTG. Since nothing else is different, I will do the backs springs and all shocks and put in the spacers. A buddy of mine is looking for some higher rate springs for his two door, so I will hook him up with the fronts and my 58 rear springs. I guess I will stick the rest in the ol Garage for spares. Now I just need some man-tires.
The following users liked this post:
jdarQoh (09-13-2022)

Quick Reply: Rubicon track bar vs Sport Track Bar