Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Replacement door cargo nets?

Old 09-22-2022, 11:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/40004...d=AzynnnMLaRWp

looks better

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/10050...d=0JJP0Ee0s3cZ

Front and rear for jl/jt

Old 09-22-2022, 12:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by resharp001
I ditched those door pockets years ago. I have a Slickrock cubby right under the center controls that I like but I was looking for just a bit more storage in the last year or so. Instead of going outward at the doors I tried these on the sides of the center shift console -

I get the impression OP is looking less for actual storage and is more interested in covering/eliminating the stupid nets that sag even if you never put anything in them
Old 09-22-2022, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 133 Likes on 119 Posts

I have the Slickrock pockets and center cubby too. Even these pockets, which are pretty slim, will touch my leg while I'm driving. I certainly wouldn't go any wider. No great pics of the doors but you can kinda see them here

And a nice shot of the center cubby

Old 09-22-2022, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts

Since this came up I went with these, Installed in the spring and are great. I did not want hard plastic the oxford cloth on these was perfect.

Oxford Cloth Door Pockets

Quick Reply: Replacement door cargo nets?