Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Recommended cleaner for interior?

Old 08-31-2010, 07:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got Your back jeeparoo!

Originally Posted by Sludge Puppy
I think you are all confused, it is Soda-Pop geesh
It's POP!
Old 08-31-2010, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Damp microfiber towel
Old 08-31-2010, 06:26 PM
JK Freak

I've always used the Meguiar's interior wipes [come in a black canister] on all my past vehicles. Does not make the plastic shiny like armor-all and the scent is very light, goes away after a window down drive. If you have really stubborn dirt, try using the armor-all orange clean wipes, not the protectant wipes. It's not as shiny as the protectant wipes and will smell orangey afterwards.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MPurdy
It's POP!
LOL.... I read it quick and thought it said poop!
Old 09-02-2010, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NorthRiver
Damp microfiber towel
I've used a damp microfiber towel on my wife's jeep interior and mine yet somehow STILL managed to scratch the passenger side front dash. What is up with the interior? Any ideas on how NOT to scratch the interior? I even made sure the towel was extra damp so that the dust wouldn't be an issue. I'm about ready to use a Swiffer...'cause you know, I won't look like a total idiot with a feather duster inside my Jeep.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:47 AM
JK Junkie

Default Recommended cleaner for interior?

I've used the 303 on the interior and I can't stand the greasy feeling it leaves. I use it on the exterior pieces only and the soft top from now on as for the inside I've been using Turtle Wax Ice, it has a UV protectant and doesn't leave any type of residue. It wipes on clean and doesn't smell funky. Give it a try it's really good stuff. Plus it helps hide some of the smaller scratches in the plastic.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by fadeout
I've used the 303 on the interior and I can't stand the greasy feeling it leaves. I use it on the exterior pieces only and the soft top from now on as for the inside I've been using Turtle Wax Ice, it has a UV protectant and doesn't leave any type of residue. It wipes on clean and doesn't smell funky. Give it a try it's really good stuff. Plus it helps hide some of the smaller scratches in the plastic.
I'll second ICE, works well on all plastic surfaces, comes with a good quality micro-fiber cloth, no residue.

Quick Reply: Recommended cleaner for interior?