Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Rear tail light housing/cover???

Old 01-24-2010, 09:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear tail light housing/cover???

I cracked my rear tailight in a little incident with a Hi-lift, was lifting the ass and fuckin thing started to tilt right, right into my passenger tailight!!! Where can i get a replacement? is the best place to go the stealership? Ive been looking onling, q-tec has a set of rear replacements but they are LED and like $260 or something. Maybe this should be in the lighting forum, but its stock so i went here.

Anyone have any ideas where i could a replacement and not hurt my non-existent funds too much?
Old 01-24-2010, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my wife backed into a shopping cart when the jeep was just a couple weeks old and broke my rear pass. brake light. After calling many junk yards the only place i could find 1 was the dealership.
i do notice some every now and then in the for sale section though.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had one stolen last week and found one in the for sale section of the forum...much more reasonable than the dealer too

Quick Reply: Rear tail light housing/cover???