Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

radiator/ heatercore malfunction

Old 02-29-2016, 10:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radiator/ heatercore malfunction

would these two have anything to do with each other?

I ask because I noticed a coolant leak (bottom corners of radiator :( and have decided to buy a new one) im still not sure weather to get oem or not. but during this process i am planning on replacing the water pump too (im a 121k miles) - this will def be oem.

I noticed white crusty substance on the psaanger side of the floorboards closer to the seat level that moves the seat to anf from the glove compartment. THe carpet seems wet and slightly oil (although no coolant smell)

This is my first post - be kind second jeep the first one was an xj where i learned how to play around with cars and ended up ruining it through trail and error ( 2000 with 154k miles)

Please give me some hope here - its my daily driver and i try to do all my reapirs myself if I think i am capable otherwise i being it to my neighborhood mechnic and tip him a little extra to let me watch hahaha

Quick Reply: radiator/ heatercore malfunction