Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Q-tec value line tonno...anyone have one?

Old 06-14-2011, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q-tec value line tonno...anyone have one?

So, I bought the jeep in 06 with the soft top; didn't want to wait for one with the hard top. Ran with that for a couple years until we had a baby on the way and the dealer made us a great deal on buying a hard top. In the summer we would just run with a safari top, never worried about rain as it would dry up quick as soon as the sun came up.

We haven't run without the top in the summer for a couple years because we have had infants and 100 degree weather. Kids are older and we pulled the top finally and I am wondering if I want a duster/tonno. I am sure the bestop duster is nicer, had one on my old YJ. I don't think we will use it all that much, only when it looks like a storm is brewing for a few months of the summer. Anyone have the Value Line Tonno that q-tec sells, its like half the price of the bestop?

Wow, long post, probably with a lot of info nobody cares about.

Quick Reply: Q-tec value line tonno...anyone have one?