Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Passenger seat rip

Old 04-10-2007, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger seat rip

Does anyone else have this problem my passenger seat is ripping right by where you plug in the seat belt and on the same spot on the other side it is only the passenger seat not the driver seat
Old 04-10-2007, 05:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mine's fine so far.....then again, i don't let anybody ride in it. afraid they'll scratch the interior plastic
Old 04-10-2007, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

I have noticed on the rear seats the stitching is starting to wear quickly, looks like the seat will open at the seams soon. Not sure why it is wearing so quickly. The seat gets average use, from guys at work going to lunch with me and my kids riding back there.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

I noticed my passenger (front) has a small rip on the right hand side just in front of the hinge... came from the stealer-ship that way, took it back, and they've supposedly ordered a replacement seat cover for me...

Quick Reply: Passenger seat rip