Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Passenger seat lever

Old 02-05-2009, 03:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Passenger seat lever

Hi, well after installing my seat covers, my seat adjuster disconnected. I can slide it front to rear but the seat back wont lock. Can anyone that is limber enough take a photo or 2 of the cable/lever hook up under the seat. I'd hate to go to the dealer and my next option is unbolting it and fixing it indoors out of the cold. TNX
Old 02-05-2009, 10:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have had the same problems a few times with the back not engaging in my pass seat, i checkd under the seat everythign seemed fine, if you slide the seat back and then move the back restback and visa versa it normally catches and operates again, it has happend to me at least 6 times and after messing with it a bit by moving the seat back forward and tilting the backrest it seams to catch and work properly, hope it helps, if not ill post pic in the morn
Old 02-06-2009, 02:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe this will help. Reckon I've had the same problem.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t=58428&page=2
Hope this fixes it. Dave.

Quick Reply: Passenger seat lever