Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

passenger seat height? can it be raised some how???????

Old 08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default passenger seat height? can it be raised some how???????

my 2011 sport has adjustment on drivers side pumps up , i have it highest but it looks funny with the passengers lower when i look in
makes passengers head rest look tilted forward as oposed to drivers side as well no big deal but it buggs me i brought passenger side all the way forward it lifts up toward dash and when it is being put back looks good till it locks in , then it drops down in height again when it locks into position ! grrrrrr i know im picky but its the small shit that buggs me like how my inspection sticker is slapped on too lol ive made them allow me to put the sticker on my vehicles before! and with jk the mirror is low so they put it off to passengers side and looks goofy to me
makes things look crooked !!! but the seat height is starting to get to me ! im thinkin of removing the f``n passenger seat if i cant find a fix !
Old 08-21-2011, 09:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Use washers, seat is secured with 4 long bolts, put washers, as many as you please. I personally have about 4 washers on each one

Quick Reply: passenger seat height? can it be raised some how???????