Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

P000a, p000b, p000c, p000d

Old 09-20-2021, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P000a, p000b, p000c, p000d

I am having some issues with my 2013 Jeep Wrangler and I have the following codes p000a, p000b, p000c, p000d. My jeep has been down for just about 3 months and I have been throwing everything possible at it to fix it. I have replaced camshaft position sensors, oil pump with new solenoid, all oil control valves and I still can not figure out what I’m missing. Any help would be amazing. If you have any questions please feel free to drop anything. I am aware of code P0113. I gave that fixed now

Old 09-20-2021, 07:27 PM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 189 Posts

I think I remember hearing or reading about wiring problems around one of the cylinder heads. Worn wires related to cam position, broken inside the insulation, something like that. Hard to troubleshoot, hard to access.

Stay in touch, curious what it turns out to be.
The following users liked this post:
Ryan_barnes01 (09-21-2021)
Old 09-21-2021, 02:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.T
I think I remember hearing or reading about wiring problems around one of the cylinder heads. Worn wires related to cam position, broken inside the insulation, something like that. Hard to troubleshoot, hard to access.

Stay in touch, curious what it turns out to be.

thank you for this information. Any chance you would know wiring for what sensor. Thinking they go the the sensors of some sort. Could it be the position sensors on the back of the valve cover or could it be the 4 cam phaser actuator? Or is it really have to get in there and tear it apart to find it?
Old 09-21-2021, 03:36 PM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 189 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan_barnes01
thank you for this information. Any chance you would know wiring for what sensor. Thinking they go the the sensors of some sort. Could it be the position sensors on the back of the valve cover or could it be the 4 cam phaser actuator? Or is it really have to get in there and tear it apart to find it?
Unfortunately, that's about all I remember. Maybe there was a TSB, or perhaps there's something here at JKF that you could find in a search.

Quick Reply: P000a, p000b, p000c, p000d