Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Oil Pressure Blinking

Old 04-04-2020, 03:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Oil Pressure Help!!

I changed the oil filter housing a few weeks back which fixed the leak and the CE codes but was replaced with a slew of new codes (oil pressure and oil temp sensor, knock sensors, coolant temp sensor). I brought the part back for warranty and it cleared all those codes and seemed to be driving normal with normal pressure but after a few miles the oil pressure light started coming on and off and pressure per the dash was bouncing up and down including 0 PSI and threw the code P0522 and P0330.

Since this will be the second time replacing the sensor I'm wondering if anyone has had any experiences similar? Could there be something else other than the sensor that triggers the code? I cleaned the wire connections using the sensitive electronics spray and did an oil change with Penzoil high mileage 5W-20 and the new Mopar filter that came on the new filter housing.

Please help!!

Last edited by Brendan Dahill; 04-04-2020 at 03:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Oil Pressure Blinking