Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

OEM Replacement Parts?

Old 05-11-2011, 04:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default OEM Replacement Parts?

Does anyone use a specific website/vendor for OEM factory replacement parts that they're happy with? I recently bought a new drivers seat height adjust lever from one site, but it took way too long to get it.

I've found a few online, with names like moparwharehouseonline or whatever, but their pricing is all over the place & sometimes seems too high. It'd be great to find one close to California to expedite shipping times. Quadratec has a lot but doesn't advertise all replacement parts... at least not the few items I'm looking for, like an OEM drivers seat cushion cover(I've got some rips & cigarette burns in mine and want a new cover).
Old 05-11-2011, 04:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use Wycoffchryslerparts.com, they are in new jersey, great prices. They use to be a Chrysler jeep dodge dealership. They were one of the dealerships that Chrysler close down. The guy running it bought the website, and now sells on his own. His name is Jeff Pool. They have really good prices. Google them. They may be a vendor on this forum.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:30 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great thanks! I'll check them out.

Quick Reply: OEM Replacement Parts?