Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

OEM radio parts number

Old 06-07-2018, 11:02 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post OEM radio parts number

So I bought a 2013 JK Sport and it has a horrible aftermarket stereo and I want to replace it with an OEM radio that is Sirius compatible. I've looked for the longest time to try to find the part number to make sure that I'm buying the correct radio/wiring etc. Does anyone happen to know the OEM parts number for this?
Old 06-07-2018, 02:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a brand new OEM stereo from a 2016 Wrangler that was used for about a week, until I could upgrade to a better system. It's still in a box with all of the original connections and it already has Sirius radio integrated into the radio. If you don't already have the Sirius antenna installed on your JK, you'll need to purchase that separately on Amazon. If you're interested, just PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Quick Reply: OEM radio parts number