Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

obd ii/ mil probs

Old 03-19-2008, 08:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default obd ii/ mil probs

hi guys,
i ve been away for a while , but every so often i offer to help if i can. Im a auto tech, ase certified and emission repair certified in nj. I have seen some people out there requesting help with computer/ drivabiltiy problems and i'm more than willing to help if i can. Just holler
One thing, though... i dont really do a lot of mods in my shop or lift kits, and if you ask me a specific question about a lift kit, or such thing i may not be able to help outside of having solid theoretical backround...

Gex

Last edited by insanegecko; 03-19-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by insanegecko
hi guys,
i ve been away for a while , but every so often i offer to help if i can. Im a auto tech, ase certified and emission repair certified in nj. I have seen some people out there requesting help with computer/ drivabiltiy problems and i'm more than willing to help if i can. Just holler
One thing, though... i dont really do a lot of mods in my shop or lift kits, and if you ask me a specific question about a lift kit, or such thing i may not be able to help outside of having solid theoretical backround...

Gex
Welcome back, and thanks for offering your knowledge and expertise to the group. Here's a starter question for you, please.

I just reviewed the rubimon question about performance chips, and the responses leave me know more certain that I should, or should not install one.

Do you have a strong opinion on these, and which brands would you prefer to use, or avoid?

Quick Reply: obd ii/ mil probs