Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

No heat 2012 JK

Old Today | 04:50 AM
JK Newbie

Default No heat 2012 JK

My 2012 Jeep Wrangler will not blow heat. I replace the blend door actuator flush the heater core topped off all the coolant. My heater core seems to be warming up both sides of the hoses. Get warm. Can't figure out what the issue is. Any ideas?
Old Today | 10:21 AM
Super Moderator
Veteran: National Guard

Welcome to the Forum .. Question is any air blowing out of any vents; i.e.. AC out the vents, Defrost on the window? Do you see coolant moving in the Rad once the thermostat opens? DID you Burp your system after the Flush?
Old Today | 03:01 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jay2013jk
Welcome to the Forum .. Question is any air blowing out of any vents; i.e.. AC out the vents, Defrost on the window? Do you see coolant moving in the Rad once the thermostat opens? DID you Burp your system after the Flush?
Yeah I'm getting cold air coming out the vents. There's no air in the system. Everything's good new thermostat. It's opening up heater cores. The pipes are getting warm like they should so and I replaced the blend door actuators

Quick Reply: No heat 2012 JK