Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
View Poll Results: Which liner is best for an Unlimted JK?
Husky Liner
59.70%
Nifty Catch-All Xtreme
19.40%
Other - Please post alternative
20.90%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Nifty Catch-All Xtreme vs. Husky Liner

Old 01-01-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How you liking those Weathertech's, Skip? I've got a Weathertech cargo liner in my old Grand Cherokee and love it, but curious as to how slick they may or may not be around the pedals when they get wet.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:19 PM
JK Newbie

I have the Husky's and haven't had any problems with them.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:22 PM
JK Newbie

Got a full set of weathertech's for x-mas. Fit great, look great, & good quality! Well worth the money. IMO
Old 01-01-2009, 05:56 PM
JK Newbie

The Husky's have been great for my vehicles. They are in my Jeep and also in my Canyon and are holding up great.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Weathertec

I like the weathertec although i don't have any of these.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LeroyJMC
How you liking those Weathertech's, Skip? I've got a Weathertech cargo liner in my old Grand Cherokee and love it, but curious as to how slick they may or may not be around the pedals when they get wet.
When I first got them in they seemed soft and pliable. But after about a week they've firmed up nicely and fit fantastically. I got them just in time as the day after I installed them STL got hit with a huge storm.

I do have one complaint about the cargo liner for the trunk. The lip gets crushed on the left hand side by the tail gate. I wish they would have made it at a slight angle so that didn't happen. Other than that they fit extremely well. The cut out for the subwoofer is great as well.

I ended up using some industrial velcro to hold the back mat in place as it's only retention mechanism is two notches for the rear seat bolts. This allows me to still get to the storage bin.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:19 AM
JK Junkie

I've had the Husky Floor Liners in the front and rear seats in several vehicles and currently in the JK, I love them, fit like a glove, hold up well and contain all of this lousy winter slush. Plus once in place they don't move at all.

I'm thinking of getting a Husky liner for the cargo area so my black lab doesn't get mud everywhere.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

FedEx tracking is saying that my Weathertech's will be here on Jan 10th. Good tip on the velcro Skippman. I'll keep it in mind in case I run into any issues with movement with the cargo mat.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had the Nifty in the Jeep for over a year. I am happy with them. The Weather Tech look good.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Super Freak

if you want to catch all the dirt, mud & moisture and keep it from going anywhere, I def rec Husky. The full set in my TJ is still good and they've been in there & abused for over 10 years!

Needless to say Huskys went into the JK on day 1.

Quick Reply: Nifty Catch-All Xtreme vs. Husky Liner