Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
View Poll Results: Which liner is best for an Unlimted JK?
Husky Liner
59.70%
Nifty Catch-All Xtreme
19.40%
Other - Please post alternative
20.90%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Nifty Catch-All Xtreme vs. Husky Liner

Old 12-03-2008, 07:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Nifty Catch-All Xtreme vs. Husky Liner

I'm going to be buying a cargo liner for my JK here this weekend and I'm stuck between two diffrent ones.

The Nifty Catch-All Xtreme.

or

The Husky Liner.

They're both the same price and I've had a Husky Liner in my Cherokee for a few years now. My only complaint about the Husky is the rear lip begins to curl after a while when things have been layed on it.

Do any of you have either one? Opinions? What do you like? What do you hate? I do have the Infinity sub in my JK so I'll have to mod it to fit around the sub.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't had the Nifty one, but i had the Husky in my Bronco, and i agree with the lip being folded. I like the look of the Nifty one.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had never seen this Nifty brand - but I like the look, I might have to give it a shot.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have had a few sets of the Nifty Catch alls. The TJ ones were great. The rear cargo went all the way under the seat and fully covered the rear. The new ones I have are also great except the cargo one only covers the area b/w the back seat and the door. (2 door). IMO this is worthless. The passenger ones are also very very small and pretty much worthless. I do enjoy the fronts. Weathertec makes the best mats for the JK.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:00 AM
JK Junkie

Not sure if you have the subwoofer or not, but the Nifty one says nothing about it, so it may not be made to use with one. You can probably cut it, but with it not being called out you might be better off with the Husky. I've had a Husky that I got in 96 for my XJ and have used in the trunks of cars since and now use in in the JK, just had to trim it around the sub, fits pretty well back there.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by scouter4life
Not sure if you have the subwoofer or not, but the Nifty one says nothing about it, so it may not be made to use with one. You can probably cut it, but with it not being called out you might be better off with the Husky. I've had a Husky that I got in 96 for my XJ and have used in the trunks of cars since and now use in in the JK, just had to trim it around the sub, fits pretty well back there.
I do have the sub as stated in the original post. I should have put that up front on it. :lol:

Do you or does anyone else have a picture of the Husky liner in a JK 4D w/ the sub? I'd like to see the fit.

Originally Posted by saltman
Weathertec makes the best mats for the JK.
Got a link as Quadratec doesn't have them on thier page nor can I find a link on Google?
Old 12-03-2008, 10:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...3&postcount=24
comparison of the weathertech ones and the crappy mopar ones.

I spelled it wrong. It's weather tech.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Ok, I like those Weather Tech ones! Looks much more OEM and clean on the back seat and the cago liner looks great. Who did you buy through? Is there a forum sponser?
Old 12-03-2008, 01:00 PM
JK Super Freak

I have Husky fronts and am disappointed in how quickly the driver's side folded in for the money. I wouldn't buy them again so I voted Nifty.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default slush mats

My slush mats wore-out in a little over a year. Very disapointed. I like the look of the WeatherTech, haven't researched or price checked yet.

Quick Reply: Nifty Catch-All Xtreme vs. Husky Liner